The overarching objective of the Inria London Programme is to dramatically increase the bandwidth of scientific collaboration between Inria and UCL — and more broadly, between France and the United Kingdom.
Inria has established a strategic presence in London and the Inria London Programme serves as a hub to interact with UK partners.
- Connecting Inria researchers with UCL faculty
- Hosting Inria researchers: dedicated desks in the premises of the UCL Centre for Artificial Intelligence (in central London)
- Facilitating bilateral visits programme (teachers and researchers)
- Hosting students and exchange scholarships
- Organising joint workshops and scientific events
Some coverage in the media